How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask bigduckontax Your Own Question
bigduckontax, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 4964
Type Your Tax Question Here...
bigduckontax is online now

The property that weve rented 20 years has been sold

This answer was rated:

the property that weve rented for over 20 years has been sold and the new owners have offered to pay us to move out, do we need to pay tax on the 'damage ' payment that they offer us?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I have covered this in my reply to your original thread. You should ask Just Answer Administration to refund you the cost of this question. I am on 006625854819.
bigduckontax and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you
Thank you for your support.