bigduckontax, Accountant

Keith, i made a mistake by posting the question twice, i

Hi Keith, i made a mistake by posting the question twice, i signed up to a free 7 day trial which said i could ask another question, thinking i would get a quicker reply reposted the same question... because i signed up for the free trial i hope not to get charged for the same question twice... thank you for your response, it is what we were told but wanted a second opinion. The fact that we do not pay tax on the £200,000 settlement is a big relief.
many thanks ... jenny
Hi Jenny, that is pretty massive, but I did not realize that the settlement was going to be as high as 200K! I will go back to the question and opt out leaving you with it intact for another expert. I should point out that two other experts have already looked at it and declined to respond.
Thank you for your support.