How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 7548
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now

Sam, I am yrs of age and have worked in Nigeria for

Customer Question

Hi Sam,
I am 69 yrs of age and have worked in Nigeria for the last 6 years as a non-taxpayer
Could you advise me on if I now need to contact the Inland Revenue and how I contact them, I returned to the UK on Dec 10th 015
My details are Mr Kevin XX
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question.I am another Tax Expert on this site.I am happy to help you and please advise if you wish me to continue. Many thanks