How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 7520
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now

I got Tax from 2005 to 2009 and still £15,466.08 and i still

Customer Question

I got Tax from 2005 to 2009 and still £15,466.08 and i still pay for £150 per month but i got the letter from Claims form but the problem is i am deaf and very hard to communication and have to pay by 14 days as i dont have money much as i been told that i cant affored to pay so what shall i do? Thanks
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Sam replied 2 years ago.
Hi Thanks for youre question You should then draft a letter which I can help you with as you seem to indicate that you cannot hear at all - so the loop telephone number would not be any use to you. Please advise what the claims letter advises - how come you owe so much money and when the arrangement to pay £150 a month was agreed initially.Thanks Sam