How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask bigduckontax Your Own Question
bigduckontax, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 4800
Type Your Tax Question Here...
bigduckontax is online now

My husband **** passed away on 2 January 2016

Customer Question

My husband *** passed away on 2 January 2016 - his reference number is
*** Please amend your records.
Do you require sight of his death certificate?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I am Keith, one of the experts on Just Answer, and happy to be able to help you with your question.
Just Answer is an independent tax advice site and not connected with HMRC in any way. You should contact that Department direct and approach Just Answer administration for a refund of your fee.