How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Your Own Question, Chartered Certified Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 5147
Experience:  FCCA - over 35 years experience as a qualified accountant (UK based Practitioner)
Type Your Tax Question Here... is online now

I an Indian citizen & resident. I had setup an IT

This answer was rated:

I an Indian citizen & resident. I had setup an IT services company in UK in Dec'14. I am registered for VAT as well. I am told that following fillings need to be done -VAT Returns
Annual Returns
Annual Accounts
Corporation TaxAre there any more fillings to be done? The first 2 are being taken care by the accountants in India. Same accountant in India is doing book-keeping for the UK company. Can the Annual Account preparation and Corporation Tax also be filled by our accountants in India or that can only be done by an accountant registered in UK?Thanks
Thank you for your question. The filings you have referred to can be done by yourself or your agent.The agent does not have to be an accountant registered in the UK.If you are drawing a salary then that should be done under PAYE system and reported under RTI.More information on payroll can be found here I hope this is helpful and answers your question.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
So there must not be a requirement for an Audit. Also the annual accounts and corporation tax could be filled online.Thanks
There is no requirement for audit unless you fall in the categories covered here I hope this is helpful and answers your question.If there are no more issues, I will appreciate if you would kindly rate my service/accept the service I have provided before you leave the site, to ensure I get credited for it by Just Answer. and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you
Hi there
Just checking in. How did things turn out?
Many thanks