Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax

Unpaid tax on rental income

Customer Question

unpaid tax on rental income
Expert: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question..would you please expand on it? Many thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
10 years in arrears, filed incorrect SA100, without disclosing the income - as company's director
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
but filed only for 2 years.
Expert: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for your reply. I am going to let another expert help you with your question. Andopt you. Many thanks.
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I am Keith, one of the experts on Just Answer, and happy to be able to help you with your question.
You mention that you are a company director. Is this rental income in respect of a company or you personally? Once I know this I may be in a position to assist you further.