How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 7520
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now

Unpaid tax on rental income

Customer Question

unpaid tax on rental income
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question..would you please expand on it? Many thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
10 years in arrears, filed incorrect SA100, without disclosing the income - as company's director
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
but filed only for 2 years.
Expert: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for your reply. I am going to let another expert help you with your question. Andopt you. Many thanks.
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I am Keith, one of the experts on Just Answer, and happy to be able to help you with your question.
You mention that you are a company director. Is this rental income in respect of a company or you personally? Once I know this I may be in a position to assist you further.