How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask bigduckontax Your Own Question
bigduckontax, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 4770
Type Your Tax Question Here...
bigduckontax is online now

I wish to inform the tax credit office of my figures

Customer Question

I wish to inform the tax credit office of my figures for Tax Credit Year ended 5 April 2015
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I am Keith, one of the experts on Just Answer, and pleased to be able to help you with your question. You should have receives a renewal pack after April 2015. As you know tax credits are an interim award finalised and adjusted at the conclusion of each tax year. Clearly this has not happened. The solution is to write to the Tax Credit Office with the information. Contact details are: HM Revenue and Customs - Tax Credit OfficePrestonPR1 4AT Make it clear why you’re writing. For example, write ‘change of circumstances’ or ‘complaint’ at the top of your letter.