How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask bigduckontax Your Own Question
bigduckontax, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 4790
Type Your Tax Question Here...
bigduckontax is online now

I am wanting to renew my vehicle tax blue efficiency

Customer Question

I am wanting to renew my vehicle tax for mercedes blue efficiency vehicle but the reminder has the wrong reg number on.The reminder has come with PW2467 on but this reg was moved to an aston martin and the new reg for the blue efficiency mercedes is LPW474 WHAT SHOULD i DO.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I am Keith, one of the experts on Just Answer, and happy to help you with your question.
You can renew your vehicle tax at your local Post Office using you registration documents [log book] as support. I pay no vehicle tax as I have a low emission car, but I still have to 'tax' every year and I did not receive a reminder at all.
I do hope that I have been able to resolve your problem for you.