How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 14194
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now

Based on already provided tax info and additional

This answer was rated:

Based on already provided tax info and additional information can you please provide calculation how much in tax do I have to pay if I decide to come back to UK before 5 year exempt period?
This a duplicate question see original
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
In some ways I am very slow in understanding some text due to dyslexia.
Which parts of original question answers this question?
Hi You had posted two further questions which were asking for the same support Thanks Sam
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I wanted to be fair and do not ask you too much within the limits of one question:)With the new rule after I pay CGT for 2015-2016, and if I return to UK before 5 years period - do I have to pay CGT for years prior to April 2015 or not?
Yes you will - as per the full calculation I provided
Sam and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you