bigduckontax, Accountant

Did you get question, should I send scanned

Did you get my follow up question, should I send scanned documents.
I did and have replied. You should ask Just Answer Administration for a refund of the fee you paid for this question.
[Post to clear my question list]
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Here is their calculation and also how Prudential taxed my lump sum and my letter to HMRC that accompanied the P53.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I also have copies of actual completed form if you need these too. I am using 1 week trial I think?? But your advice if worth the cost>
First observation; what is the 4842 'other adjustment' plucked like a rabbit out of a hat in the first image? The tax deducted by Prudential is sheer gibberish; far too much tax has been deducted. Your letter won't come up at all! However your income tax position is: 36997 - 10600 = 26397 which at 20% is 5279. Take off tax already deducted 6528 [Prudential statement is so convoluted I cannot determine how much tax was taken off] leaves a refund of at least 1249 and possibly more.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** will peruse soon, just on the phone, and come back to you.
Thank you for that letter. Brings back memories; in the late 60s early 70s Helensburgh was our Landing Craft base for resupplying the RA Range in Benbecula and the tracking station on St Kilda.
Thank you for your support.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Keith, how did I get 36997 as my income? I can only see 19,038.90+ 6000(tax Free from Pru)+ approx 1300 (standard life). Oh yes 9.00 interest from shares. Pension credit is supposedly non taxable benefit and goes to hubby not me. I agree Pru's breakdown is weird. I also cannot understand the Adjustment bit either from HMRC. I do believe I am being left short, how would I try to get this back? We are opposite Helensburgh, Garelochead (submarine base) is between us and Helensburgh!
Thank you for your support.