How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 7508
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now

I have been on sickness benefit 10 years i get my

Customer Question

i have been on sickness benefit for over 10 years i get my pension this year from 13 march i have two private pensions and i intend to take both in full i have had one tax free 25% payment i need to know the tax i will have to pay on the remaining balance, can i claim this back owing to the length of time i have been on sickness benefit
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question.I have already answered it here ***** thanks