How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask bigduckontax Your Own Question
bigduckontax, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 4800
Type Your Tax Question Here...
bigduckontax is online now

Whoops have just relised i have given some wrong i formation

Customer Question

Whoops have just relised i have given some wrong i formation to companies house can i alter it
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I am Keith, one of the experts on Just Answer, and pleased to be able to help you with your question. Just write and tell the Registrar of Companies of the error and request a correction. It's not unusual for errors to occur and they are easily rectified. Do not forget to quote the Company Number and the name in your correspondence. I do hope that you have found my reply of assistance.