How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 7519
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now

Sorry tony but do I have to te the jobcentre or hmrc what is

Customer Question

sorry tony but do I have to te the jobcentre or hmrc what is in my account because they gave me a figure which is not right .they want a letter from the bank stating what is in the account.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  TonyTax replied 2 years ago.
I''ll answer on the other question as this is just a continuation of your original question. There is no need to pay twice. Give me a few minutes to post my answer and then click here.