How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TonyTax Your Own Question
TonyTax, Tax Consultant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 15979
Experience:  Inc Tax, CGT, Corp Tax, IHT, VAT.
Type Your Tax Question Here...
TonyTax is online now

I need to find my tax office so I can claim a rebate on

This answer was rated:

Hi I need to find my tax office so I can claim a rebate on the tax I've paid on my union subscription fees. I work in Liverpool but live in Runcorn and need the address of the relevant office please. Thanks
Hi. All HMRC post goes to one office these days and is scanned into the HMRC computer before being distributed to a processing office. The address can be found at the bottom of the page here: The P87 form you need is here. An online version is here. I hope this helps but let me know if you have any further questions.
TonyTax and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
That's really helpful, thanks. I no longer need to use your service. How do I cancel my susbscription, please?
Thanks. Contact just answer from here to end your subscription.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi I've asked about cancelling subscription/free trial and used the link provided. I've then attempted to log on but got problems with password. Each time I've asked for password ***** be reset I am getting a link which just takes me back to log in page, without a reset password. I will not be happy if I get charged here as I've tried to cancel my membership several times. Please advise
I have no control over payments. I answer UK tax questions, that's it. However, I'll send the question to JA.