TonyTax
TonyTax, Tax Consultant
Experience:  Inc Tax, CGT, Corp Tax, IHT, VAT.
13905389

I need to find my tax office so I can claim a rebate on

Hi I need to find my tax office so I can claim a rebate on the tax I've paid on my union subscription fees. I work in Liverpool but live in Runcorn and need the address of the relevant office please. Thanks
Hi. All HMRC post goes to one office these days and is scanned into the HMRC computer before being distributed to a processing office. The address can be found at the bottom of the page here: https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/hm-revenue-customs/contact/income-tax-enquiries-for-individuals-pensioners-and-employees The P87 form you need is here. An online version is here. I hope this helps but let me know if you have any further questions.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
That's really helpful, thanks. I no longer need to use your service. How do I cancel my susbscription, please?
Thanks. Contact just answer from here to end your subscription.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi I've asked about cancelling subscription/free trial and used the link provided. I've then attempted to log on but got problems with password. Each time I've asked for password ***** be reset I am getting a link which just takes me back to log in page, without a reset password. I will not be happy if I get charged here as I've tried to cancel my membership several times. Please advise
I have no control over payments. I answer UK tax questions, that's it. However, I'll send the question to JA.