How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 14200
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now

My name is***** Account number 55253199 As

Customer Question

my name is*****
Account number 55253199
As i was ill since last September
I'm French.
I got an Heart Attack in France.
I juste come back last Friday.
I did not pay my council Tax Since last september i guess.
For the year 2015/2016 I still have a balance of £476.
I will start working on April 2016.
So i would like to have a delay for the payement of the £476 and my first payement for the 2016/2017 will be start on the 1st of April 2016 of £116.
Please Sir, Madame consider my request I really need your help.
Sorry for my English.
My French is better.
Thanks you
Henri Veerasawmy
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Sam replied 2 years ago.
Hi Henri You will need to put your request in writing to your council (Re google translator as my French is terrible!) "Vous aurez besoin de mettre cette demande par écrit à votre conseil local" as we cannot help via this site Thanks Sam