How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 7520
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now

I need help filing my abbreviated corporate tax accounts for

Customer Question

I need help filing my abbreviated corporate tax accounts for very small company. Need someone who can walk me through HMRC online form. i have all of balance sheet numbers from last year and very little has changed in the company as it did very little business this past year. However when I tried to file using the online HMRC online form, there were various boxes that did not allow me to put in the numbers I wanted to put in and demanded "Add notes" which I didn't understand. So in short I need to understand the form and the terminology and how the online form works. Need a walk through on the telephone phone.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question..I am happy to help you..Please expand on your question. Many thanks