TonyTax, Tax Consultant
Experience:  Inc Tax, CGT, Corp Tax, IHT, VAT.

What period is covered in my p60 ? I currently work and

What period is covered in my p60 ?
I currently work and receive payment the month following completion of the work ie:
- worked 1-29 Feb paid 15/3/16
- worked 1-31 March will be paid 15/4/16
P60 therefore covers earnings to end of Feb only and not March
Hi. The P60 covers the tax year which starts on 6 April and ends on the following 5 April. It will include actual wages or salary paid to you in that period. If your salary payment date is the 15th of the month and covers the whole of the previous month's work, then the work for March won't be included as you won't get paid until the next tax year. I have to say your payroll seems a little odd but there is nothing inherently wrong. There's just a delay between the end of the pay period and when it is paid. I hope this helps but let me know if you have any further questions.