bigduckontax, Accountant

16/04/2016 05:01its the 9 properties I am talking about, I

16/04/2016 05:01its the 9 properties I am talking about, I have been to mediation with my ex but it broke down as he is so unreasonable. its been longer than 1 tax year. I am pushing still for him to settle but havnt yet, will I get cgt on transfer of properties? It doenst seem reasonable
Reasonableness and tax law do not go hand in hand. If the settlement is out of time then CGT will apply on disposal.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
even though I have been trying to settle the matter since august 2015?
Sorry, but you must transfer within the time frame. You are asking this question on two threads; you should ask Just Answer Administration for a refund of your fee for this one.