How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask bigduckontax Your Own Question
bigduckontax, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 4956
Type Your Tax Question Here...
bigduckontax is online now

Afternoon I am wondering how or if I need to show my shares

This answer was rated:

Afternoon I am wondering how or if I need to show my shares that I hold which total value of 5000 pounds.
I going to return my self assessment for 2015/2016
***** *****
Any extra info just ask
Hello John, I am Keith, one of the experts on Just Answer, and pleased to be able to help you with your question. You do not have to show these shares at all, merely declare the income received therefrom, if any, on your Self Assessment Tax Return. I do hope that you find my reply of assistance.
bigduckontax and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you
Thank you for your support.