How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 7520
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now

My wife and I, are intending to sell a property site that we

Customer Question

My wife and I, are intending to sell a property site that we have owned for many years and wish to have more information as to the Capital Gains Tax implications .
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.
Hi Thanks for your question When you state property site - do you mean just one property or a site with many properties?Has this ever been your main residencePlease advsie more information and what exactly you wish to know with respect to capital gains ThanksSam