How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask bigduckontax Your Own Question
bigduckontax, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 4779
Type Your Tax Question Here...
bigduckontax is online now

There my name is***** i come from czech republic

Customer Question

Hi there my name is***** i come from czech republic i have been in London more than 5 years and i have worked more than 3.5 year the rest of 2.5 i have been traveling or did not work i played music or I was dedicate to art i was living from my savings I have never asked for any benefits the problem is that I am affraid that i have gaps in my National Insurance record and it should be around 2.5 year currently in czech republik the heathy insurence office asked me to proof back my emplyment and present them P45 etc..the proof that i was work
the worst thing is that i did small fraud !!! i change the dates on some p45 in order to avoid pay the 2.5 year gap of not paying helathy insurance (in czech republic is obligatory to pay healthy insurance) the healthy insurance office in czech republic send me eamil back with the response that they will request hm revenue for all my working records.. and if this happen they will discover it all I do not know what to do.. i found out that i can pay voluntary contributions to fill the gaps in my National Insurance record but how much it will be .. i do know what to do i got what i deserved..
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 1 year ago.
Hello Tomas, I am Keith, one of the experts on Just Answer, and pleased to be able to help you with your question. This is the form you use on line to check on your National Insurance position. Once you have a record of your contributions then you can begin to think about making up any arrears: I do hope that I have shown you a way forward in this matter.