How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask bigduckontax Your Own Question
bigduckontax, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 4804
Type Your Tax Question Here...
bigduckontax is online now

I want to pay road tax as told by reminder

Customer Question

I want to pay road tax as told by reminder
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I am keith, one of the experts on Just Answer, and pleased to be able to help you with your question. Take the reminder together with the Certificate of Insurance and the Vehicle Test Certificate, if the vehicle is over three years old, along with the fee to most Post Offices and the road tax can be paid there. You do not have nor need to display a tax disk anymore. I do hope that you have found my reply of assistance.