How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Your Own Question, Chartered Certified Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 5113
Experience:  FCCA - over 35 years experience as a qualified accountant (UK based Practitioner)
Type Your Tax Question Here... is online now

We have some small addition errors on our accounts which

This answer was rated:

We have some small addition errors on our accounts which have been filed over the past couple of years and Companies House want these addition errors on the accounts corrected and the accounts sent in in a corrected format. We are looking for someone to resolve these addition errors and correct this on our accounts returns.
Thank you for your question.Please advise what the errors are and let me have a copy of the last accounts filed to review. Many thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi,Please see attached copy of letter from companies house, accounts from companies house and document files for accounts. It is self explanatory I think, if not just ask.Cheers Rich
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi,Here is our filing history if that helps.
Rich, thank you for your reply.I have reviewed your accounts as filed and there are a few errors.Examples of errors/inconsistencies- No provision for corporation tax- Tangible assets - no explanation on additions/disposals- Negative current assets- Fluctuation in long term liabilities- Capital and reserves I am happy to help you but this would be premium service. Please let me know if this is acceptable. Many thanks and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you
Rich, thanks for taking the offer.I have downloaded annual accounts filed, starting from ye 31 Jan 2010.There are anomolies in every set of accounts and one would have to go back to atleast capital and reserves at 31 Jan 2010 to address the issues.I have also read the letter from Companies House and I am sorry to say that I cannot progress this case at price quoted. There is a lot more involved if you wish to present meaningful sets of accounts.I can request JustAnswer to refund your payment if you so wish.I await to hear from you. Many thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HiI understand. We obviously do need to resolve this problem so what would it take to sort and how long?Rich
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi,Did you get my last reply?Is this something you can help with?
If so what would be the cost?
When could it be done by?A reply would be appreciated as obviously we need to resolve this at some point.Cheers Rich
Thank you for your reply..I am a qualified accountant and I can help you.I wish to know more about ccounts prior to 31 Jan tangible assets, CT payments etc Many thanks
I wish to know more about accounts prior to 31 Jan 2013 so we have a creditable starting point e.g.- movements on tangible assets,- CT payments- dividends paid, etc etcPlease send relevant information Many thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for coming back. I will try and get you the information you need asap. Obviously our prime concern is resolving the accounts in respect to Companies House requirements and getting to them some accounts with the errors corrected in an acceptable way. Leave it with me.Cheer's Rich