How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TaxRobin Your Own Question
TaxRobin, Tax Consultant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 17218
Experience:  International tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
TaxRobin is online now

Working tax credit new claim

Customer Question

working tax credit new claim
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  TaxRobin replied 1 year ago.
HelloThere is no actual posted question but you don’t need a claim form if you’re already claiming tax credits - call the helpline to update your claim.If this is a new claim, you can order a claim form by either:using the online tool here the Tax Credits OfficeIt can take up to 5 weeks to process a new claim.