How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 7510
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now

Do I need to send in a Tax return?

Customer Question

Do I need to send in a Tax return?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.
Hi This site is not affiliated with HMRC but we are UK tax experts (operating as accountants or ex HMRC staff) We can offer you general advsie on whether you should be self assessment (completing a tax return) but IF HMRC have issued one to you then you either need to ring or write to them to establish whether this is needed and if not, then ask them to update their records accordingly. Please let me know if I can assist further ThanksSam