How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 7510
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now

Can you do my Tax Return and what cost?

Customer Question

Can you do my Tax Return and what cost?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.


Thanks for your post - I am Sam and I am one of the UK tax experts.

As part of our affiliation with Just Answer we cannot be engaged to represent you to complete you tax return but we can offer a telephone service which would allow assistance to be given to assist you in completing this yourself (or via this question and answer we are currently engaged in)

Te cost would depend on which method you choose and how much work is involved.

What incomes do you have to declare ?

I can then advsie further