How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 7512
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now

Please the total amount of income on my p60 is lower than

Customer Question

Please the total amount of income on my p60 is lower than what the tax office have, and I contacted the tax office they said is one employer that sent two different figures. Based on this my benefit has been stop and not only that I also have to pay back some money for been over paid. What should I do?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Live phone call
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please thus my number
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I am Keith, one of the experts on Just Answer, and pleased to be able to help you with your question.

My immediate reaction is to take the matter up with your employer and ask them to verify the position with HMRC. You could check the P60 against your wages slips to see which figure is correct.

I am prepared to receive a telephone call.