How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 7512
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now

My son has outstanding SA returns ,2014 and 2015. I am

Customer Question

My son has outstanding SA returns for 2013,2014 and 2015. I am trying to sort this out but do not have a clue where to start and what I need.It doesn't help that I'm not very computer literate,please help in a way I can understand.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question..

Please advise what your son did/does for a living

You need information on hand relating to

- interest received,

- dividends from shareholdings if any,

- earnings from employment P60s

- profits from trade if self employed

- any other income

- contributions into a private pension scheme if any

for the tax years ended 5 Apr 2013, 5 Apr 2014 and 5 Apr 2015 respectively.

Once you have the information, I will be able to help you.

Many thanks