How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Your Own Question, Chartered Certified Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 5145
Experience:  FCCA - over 35 years experience as a qualified accountant (UK based Practitioner)
Type Your Tax Question Here... is online now

I have a limited company registered under CIS scheme, and

This answer was rated:

Hi I have a limited company registered under CIS scheme, and the cis tax is deducted from the sales invoices and subcontractors are also engaged.
For the company accounts and for the CT600 do I report sales net or gross and the subcontractors payments net or gross?
This is a very small company with very small income.
I look forward to your reply.

Thank you for your question.

You should report gross sales and gross payments to subcontractors when preparing your accounts for Companies House and CT600 return purposes.

Tax deductions would be treated separately.

I hope this is helpful and answers your question.

If you have any other questions, please ask me before you rate my service – I’ll be happy to respond. and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you

I thank you for accepting my answer.

best wishes