How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Your Own Question, Chartered Certified Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 5141
Experience:  FCCA - over 35 years experience as a qualified accountant (UK based Practitioner)
Type Your Tax Question Here... is online now

In previous years you have helped me submit the accounts

This answer was rated:

Hello, my name is***** and in previous years you have helped me submit the accounts for a small ltd company to companies house (abreviated accounts) and HMRC CT600. Could you help again this year please. I have prepared the basic figures and they are here: I know this is simple but cant work it out. P&L is fixed isnt it? Anyway perhaps you could quote me for telling me what to put in the abrevaited accounts and CT600 Many thanks John

Hi John, so nice to hear from you again..

I will revert to you later this evening with my quotation.

Many thanks

Thank you for your patience

I am sending you an offer for premium service.

I will be able to send you draft balance sheet for your perusal later this evening.

As far as CT600 return goes, please let me have a copy of detailed accounts for last year and I will help you with completing CT600 for this reporting year.

Many thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi is this the total figure or a figure in addition to the deposit I have already paid?
I am put in DB here the screenshots from last years abreviated accounts fro co's house, CT600 for hmrc and the books for the accounting period. Is this what you need? Let me know if you need anything different.

Hi John, thanks for your reply and for additional information.

The figure quoted for premium service is additional to the deposit you have already paid.

Many thanks and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you

Hi John, attached is draft balance sheet at 30 Sep 2015 for your consideration.

Once you have filed this at Companies House, I will start working on CT600 return.

Many thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you! Thats done.

Thank you for your reply.

Hi John, hope all is well with you.

Attached is CT600 return workings document for your action..

Many thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. My email address is***@******.***
I have started to input the numbers. HMRC have taken me on a different route. They are not (yet) using an active pdf in Adobe Reader. It looks like a Beta system.
They have some boxes with codes that I dont have the numbers for. AC406 AC406. Can you help me please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
By the way I have put the screenshots in dropbox in a doc calles 21.06.2016 HMRC screenshots

Hi John, see attached information requested.

Many thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks so if I understand correctly I can do it like I did last year (you say when you started to complete CT600 there is an option to choose old style .pdf format.) or I can do it this new way and you have given me the info. It looks like the new way is better because you seem to just put the figures in online. But am I going to come accross more boxes for which I dont have the figures or new questions to answer? Which option would you say is the quickest easiest route?

Hi John

Now you have started this way, please continue..

Many thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you: quick question CPQ17 re Trading Losses: Do we have trading losses that we have not used from previous accounting periods? screenshot is DB 24.06.16 Trading Losses Screenshot

Hi John, thanks for your note

The answer is Yes and the amount is 4,058

Many thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks I put that in CP281 where is asks for Losses brough Forward. It has computed 0 for CP234 which conflicts with your figure on the pdf of 4058 there. I have put a screen shot in the same document immediately under the previous one.

John, carry on with the return..

The trading losses carried forward are reduced by the profit for the year..its okay.