How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask bigduckontax Your Own Question
bigduckontax, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 4941
Type Your Tax Question Here...
bigduckontax is online now

I need to file my tax return -2011 because hmrc charged me

This answer was rated:

I need to file my tax return for 2010-2011 because hmrc charged me for that but it seems I cannot file it online.
Can you advise how to proceed please

Hello, I am Keith, one of the experts on Just Answer, and pleased to be able to help you with your question.

You will have to file on paper, and you have 30 days from HMRC's request for a return for 10/11. You will have to approach your tax office for them to send you a form if they have not already done so. Alternatively you may be able to dig one out from the Government Archive viz:

I do hope that you have found my reply of assistance.

bigduckontax and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you

Thank you for your support.