How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask bigduckontax Your Own Question
bigduckontax, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 4808
Type Your Tax Question Here...
bigduckontax is online now

Can you help speed up our tax refund. The tax office keeps

Customer Question

Hi can you help speed up our tax refund. The tax office keeps moving the date for the refund and it's causing us problems, were due approx £7000
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I am Keith, one of the experts on Just Answer, and pleased to be able to help you with your question.

Just Answer is an independent tax advice site and not connected with HMRC in any way. I suggest that your solution is to write to you tax office demanding immediate refund of the over paid tax.

I do hope that I have shown you a way forward in this matter. I am sorry I cannot be of more help.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I hope I am not being charged for this reply as obviously that has been done
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 1 year ago.

Yes, indeed, you should apply to Just Answer Administration for a refund of your fee.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you will do