How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 7510
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now

I have a couple of questions!

Customer Question

I have a couple of questions!
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question..

Please expand on your questions

Many thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I own the freehold of a commercial property: I bought it in my name.
I then set up a coffee shop business ( and a limited company-its Vat registered). I am thinking of selling.What implications, should I be aware?
Expert: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your reply.

Please advise if you are selling the coffee shop business only or are you selling the freehold commercial property too.

Many thanks