How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 7510
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now

I filled out my tax return wrong so my SA302 is completely

Customer Question

Hi, I filled out my tax return wrong so my SA302 is completely wrong. I have been trying to get my accountant to sort it but they seem to have gone awol. I need this form to apply for a mortgage. can anyone help.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question..

Please advise -

Are you referring to SA302 for tax year 2015-16 or tax year 2014-15?

Many thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it was for the last tax year 2015-2016
Expert: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your reply.

Do you have all the information on hand to correct/amend your tax return that has been filed. If so, I can help you with filing amended tax return 2015-16.

Please advise.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have it in front of me
Expert: replied 1 year ago.

Louisa, thak you for your reply.

Are you able to file amended tax return yourself or would you like me to help you file it using commercial software.

This would be done by offering you additional service for which there is a charge.

Please let me know and I will send you an offer.

We could file it by tomorrow lunch time.

Many thanks