How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TaxRobin Your Own Question
TaxRobin, Tax Consultant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 17105
Experience:  International tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
TaxRobin is online now

I am due to pay my car tax no but I have lost the form with

Customer Question

I am due to pay my car tax no but I have lost the form with 16 number on. I have a valid MOT can you help
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  TaxRobin replied 1 year ago.


According to the HMRC info page:

You can tax your vehicle without a V11 reminder letter using a:

  • V5C registration certificate (logbook) in your name if you’re the current keeper
  • V62 application for a registration certificate if you’re the current keeper
  • V5C/2 green new keeper supplement if you’re the new keeper (and don’t have a V5C in your name)

Telephone: 0300(###) ###-####/p>