How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 14153
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now

I have a company in kenya and the UK. I just received a

Customer Question

I have a company in kenya and the UK. I just received a payment from a business in Kenya. I want to move the funds to my UK business. How do I do this without incurring double taxation?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.


Thanks for your question. I am Sam and I am one of the UK tax experts here on Just Answer.

When you declare this income year end on your UK company Corporation tax - you will declare this as foreign income along with the foreign tax suffered, that way you will not suffer tax twice - just up to the UK tax rate due.