How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TaxRobin Your Own Question
TaxRobin, Tax Consultant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 17116
Experience:  International tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
TaxRobin is online now

Where can i get a copy of the p60

Customer Question

where can i get a copy of the p60
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  TaxRobin replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for allowing me to assist you.

Expert:  TaxRobin replied 1 year ago.

You would get a copy from your employer if you misplaced the one issued to you.

If your employer does not give you a P60 at the end of each year you should contact your tax office. Revenue can contact your employer to obtain your P60 for you.

Only an employer can issue a P60. It can be provided to you either in electronic format or in hard copy. However, Revenue can provide you with details of the pay and tax for the year in question as returned by your employer, which Revenue has on file.