bigduckontax, Accountant

What do you know about a Company called London Capital and

What do you know about a Company called London Capital and Finance? We have some money to invest to produce an income. Thanks.

Hello, I am Keith, one of the experts on Just Answer, and pleased to be able to help you with your question.

London Capital & Finance Plc is a leading provider of loans to UK businesses. We typically charge borrowers between 12-20% per year which means they are able to pass on higher interest rates to our investors.

General comment on the web favours the organisation. Have a look here for some of the comments:

I do hope that you have found my reply of some assistance.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. I notice that you say "We typically charge.." Do you have some connection with this company?

None whatsoever, the 'we' came in from their information and I omitted to edit it out! It would have been quite improper of me to have commented on an organisation with which I was connected.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think this information is on their website - have you heard of anything adverse about this company from any other source? Our investment represents our life savings, so we must be careful!!

I have heard nothing, but must caution you about putting all your eggs in one basket. There is adverse comment on the web, have a look here:

Bear in mind the old adage that if it looks to good to be true is probably is! The organisation is not FSCS regulated.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK, thanks for that, we did have some doubts, so probably best left alone!

Thank you for your support.

You will appreciate that I could not possibly comment on your decision.