How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 7510
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now

This question is for Bigduckontax. my friend has got 3

Customer Question

This question is for Bigduckontax.
my friend has got 3 properties operated it and conducted it under a limited company he will have to pay a stamp duty. I understand there is another way around to operate under partnership. This route will not attract stamp duty.
Kindly explain in detailed how to set up partnership and conduct under this route.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jawaad Ahmed replied 1 year ago.

Details, please