bigduckontax, Accountant
Experience:  FCCA FCMA CGMA ACIS
75394688

I have lost my user ID and my password. Can you give it to

I have lost my user ID and my password. Can you give it to me on line?
***** *****

Hello, Ken, I am Keith, one of the experts on Just Answer, and pleased to be able you help you with your question.

For which site have you lost your ID and password?.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Epworth Playgroup is a registered charity with the NI Charity Commission. I received an e mail saying the deadline for submitting annual returns is 31st October. When I tried to go online to complete these I realized my user ID and password ***** been mislaid.Can you advise how I can get them if possible, on line?Ken

Go onto the following web site and HMRC will probably assist. Your access codes will, however, be sent through the post so there will be a delay:

https://online.hmrc.gov.uk/registration/newbusiness

I do hope that my reply has been of some help.

Thank you for your support.