bigduckontax, Accountant
Experience:  FCCA FCMA CGMA ACIS
75394688

I have and LTD company. How can I get another person listed

Hi... I have and LTD company. How can I get another person listed as a directer in the company ASAP. what do i need from them and how do i get them listed? Can I list an international person? Can I give up all rights to the company to someone else?Thanks

Hello, I am Keith, one of the experts on Just Answer, and pleased to be able to help you with your question.

The director of an UK company need not be a British Citizen or even an EEC citizen nor need they reside in the UK or the EEA. You appoint a new director by a resolution at a General meeting. If you own all the shares in this company you can call a Meeting immediately [in re Oxford Motor Company Ltd [a meeting held impromptu on the concourse of Paddington Station]] to authorise the appointment.

I do hope that you have found my reply of assistance.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
It does.. but I meant the physical process.. what steps do i have to undertake to appoint a new director? send a letter? or is there a website?

Hold a General Meeting and appoint, then register the appointment with Companies House on a Form AP01. Supplies of this form are available from that organisation.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
can i give that person 50% stake in the company on that form or is that anohter form?

No, the stake is merely reported in the company's annual report to Companies House.

Thank you for your support.