How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask bigduckontax Your Own Question
bigduckontax, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 5180
Type Your Tax Question Here...
bigduckontax is online now

I'm filling in a CT600. Our non-profit has no assets other

This answer was rated:

Hi Pearl, I'm filling in a CT600. Our non-profit has no assets other than £2556 in the bank (£5747 last year), so I put that in AC54 and AC55. These figures then appear in AC68 annd 69, total net assets. They also need to appear in AC80 and 81, Total member's funds. How do I make that happen?
Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?
Customer: I don't think so.

Hello, I am Keith, one of the experts on Just Answer, and pleased to be bale to help you with your question.

By inserting the relevant data in ACs80 and 81. Make sure that the Balance Sheet (BS) does indeed balance.

I do hope that you have found my reply of assistance.

bigduckontax and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
You can't put it directly into AC 80 and AC81.

Then the system will do it for you.

You may find it easier to ring me. I am on 01750 725420.