How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask bigduckontax Your Own Question
bigduckontax, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 4807
Type Your Tax Question Here...
bigduckontax is online now

I had an accountant to look after my tax affairs but for

Customer Question

I had an accountant to look after my tax affairs but for various reasons now have to look after myself. I am not very good with a computer so would like the appropriate form (R60?) sent through the post.I understand it must be in by the end of November and I am getting worried about it.
Submitted: 5 months ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 5 months ago.

Well October actually, but this is a Dad's Army 'Don't Panic' situation. Where an out of course form of this nature is sent you have 30 days to complete and return same.

I do hope that I have been able to set your mind at rest on this matter.