How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask bigduckontax Your Own Question
bigduckontax, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 4948
Type Your Tax Question Here...
bigduckontax is online now

Can I tax the car I own but am not now driving now []Age93]?

Customer Question

can I tax the car I own but am not now driving now []Age93] ?
Submitted: 5 months ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 5 months ago.

Hello, I am Keith, one of the experts on Just Answer, and pleased to be able to help you with your question.

Yes you can, just take the renewal notice, the certificate of insurance and the MOT test certificate if appropriate to the Post Office for renewal.

I di hope that you have found my reply of assistance.