How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask bigduckontax Your Own Question
bigduckontax, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 5180
Type Your Tax Question Here...
bigduckontax is online now

This question is about British Tax Do you know of v simple

This answer was rated:

This question is about British Tax
Do you know of v simple accounting free software that can help me with verifying my tax calculations for the 2015/2016 tax year as a sole trader with 2 businesses.
I used the tax calculator on the gov website but it jumps steps and I want to know the details e.g. which deductions applied, the personal allowance and allowable expenses etc.

Hello, I am Keith, one of the experts on Just Answer, and pleased to be able to help you with your question.

Firstly, what is your nationality? Secondly, you need to submit a SA100 and a SA103 for each of the businesses.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I am British and I have submitted my SAs but I used the gov calculator and it's missing details as above - I need to transpose the data onto software which shows me the allowances and deductions which were calculated. Do you know of one ?

This one might be able to assist:

or this one:

I do hope that you have found my reply of assistance.

bigduckontax and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you

Thank you for your support.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for your advice. I may come back if I have some further queries.

No problem,