How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask bigduckontax Your Own Question
bigduckontax, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 5082
Type Your Tax Question Here...
bigduckontax is online now

I live in Czech Republic and receive pensions in UK, I need

This answer was rated:

I live in Czech Republic and receive pensions in UK, I need to access my pension and Tax records so that I can show Czech Gov proof of income. How can I get my Records? Douglas **** **************

Hello Douglas, I am Keith, one of the experts on Just Answer, and pleased to be able to help you with your question.

First and easiest is your P60s from your pension payers which you should receive mid May at the latest from the organisations who pay your pensions. That just leaves your State Pension (SP) where no P60 is ever produced so you will have to use The Pension Service BR5899 which notifies you at the start of each tax year of the SP due for the coming year.

I do hope that you have found my reply of assistance.

bigduckontax and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It doesn’t answer my question!

I think you will find it easier from long experience to ring me, I am on 01750 725420 or 0044(###) ###-####on international lines.