Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

Confirmation about where you are a tax resident do the banks

confirmation about where you are a tax resident do the banks give the tax people all your bank statements.

Hi, Sam here , one of the UK tax Experts here on Just Answer, thank you for your question and I shall reply shortly

HI

Not the bank statements no - they ask you to get those for them if they require additional information to investigate you, let me know if you want to ask any specific questions, then I can provide a more in depth response if you require that

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi Sam tanking you for your reply,I have an account out side the UK the banks sent me a confirmation about where your a tax resident I was wondering what information the banks give to the tax people is it all your bank statements or just the total amount on account,many tanks James.