Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

I have a pension from the state also one from Scottish

I have a pension from the state also one from Scottish widows on which I pay tax,and I invested £12,000 into an income bond with Aviva in 1996 on which I get a return of £65 per month return,as I believe that tax has already been deducted from this amount already should I have to pay additional tax.
Roy Vanstone

Hi, Sam here , one of the UK tax Experts here on Just Answer, thank you for your question and I shall reply shortly

HI

Please advsie how much your state pension is per fortnight (or year) and also how old you are - I can then advise further

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Sam my state pension is £24865.16 and I am 81 years old

And what about your Scottish widow - how much is this a year and do you pay any tax on it ?