bigduckontax, Accountant
Experience:  FCCA FCMA CGMA ACIS
75394688

Just realised i have not been taxed by HMRC on foreign

Just realised i have not been taxed by HMRC on foreign earnings (for which I paid tax albeit approx. 10%) for the last two years due to error - i declared in 'foreign' but not in 'income'. Amount roughly £22k owed to HMRC for 2016 and 2017. What is the best course of action. I do not want to evade this tax!

Hello, I am one of the experts on Just Answer and pleased to be able to help you with your question.

In which country does this income arise?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
switzerland

From long experience I think you will find it easier to ring me. I am on 01750 725420.

I await your ring, I will be in for the rest of the day.

Matter cleared in phone call. Thank you for your support, you have my number if you need any more follow ups.