How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask bigduckontax Your Own Question
bigduckontax, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 6327
Type Your Tax Question Here...
bigduckontax is online now

Just realised i have not been taxed by HMRC on foreign

This answer was rated:

Just realised i have not been taxed by HMRC on foreign earnings (for which I paid tax albeit approx. 10%) for the last two years due to error - i declared in 'foreign' but not in 'income'. Amount roughly £22k owed to HMRC for 2016 and 2017. What is the best course of action. I do not want to evade this tax!

Hello, I am one of the experts on Just Answer and pleased to be able to help you with your question.

In which country does this income arise?

bigduckontax and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

From long experience I think you will find it easier to ring me. I am on 01750 725420.

I await your ring, I will be in for the rest of the day.

Matter cleared in phone call. Thank you for your support, you have my number if you need any more follow ups.